Rome, Italy Dec. 2012

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The PINK party :)

This past weekend we hosted a bbq in our 1/2 packed house!  Let me just say that I had a track meet that day and Hailee had a double header soccer game.  We also had just sold our couches, so I came home to an empty living room 3 hours before party time.  Luckily, we have an awesome neighbor who had one in her garage for us to borrow.  Yep, that's right.  You borrow sugar from your neighbor, we borrow a couch.

Our guests didn't seem to mind our 1/2 empty house, as everyone seemed to be having a great time!  The party was to celebrate Charlee's 2nd birthday (which is May 19th), and to celebrate our upcoming adventure.  I wanted an easy theme, so I picked the color pink for Miss Charlee and asked guests to wear pink.  It was super easy to decorate and worked out really well.  Enjoy the pictures!

This is about as extensive as the decorations got.. well, except for the balloons!





The Steiners, I work w/ Paul & Vessi & Charlee went to the same preschool.   Vessi loves Charlee <3












Charlee's favorite part of the party was the balloons :)

Jess, Natalie and baby Lindy, & Amanda

Becky, her sis Trudy, & Ryder

3 of my girls- Nette, Beth, and B

Brook & Josh (Brook & I work together)

beautiful baby Lindy

The Brummer Family rocking the pink!  When I met the Brummers.. there were only 2!  Now a family of 4 :)

Tonya & Kathy

Charlee & Cayle- both turning 2 this week (Cayle the 18th & Charlee the 19th)

We've spent a lot of time together coaching track- Amanda, B, and Jess

Mark, his date, Stacie, & Matt (I work with Mark and Stacie)

Alayna & I.. we are on the same SPED team and she rocks!! 

Mark the calendar!  He smiled in a picture :)

A little pregame frosting

Nelsons in PINK

It's cake time.. ice cream cake!

Charlee wasn't sure how she felt about the singing this year..

Sister went after the candles

an attempt at a kid photo

While I was cutting the other cake, the kids dug into this one!

Sisterly love <3

Nette, B, Beth, Tiff, & I.. love them!

Charlee's present.. a strider!  Notice she changed into her sister's ballet slippers, lol

Bubby helping with the new Dora helmet

The helmet was clearly a hit.. she LOVES Dora!

Vessi helping Charlee w/ the present she brought her.

Stacie & Matt.. they are getting married this summer! So happy for them!

I'm going to miss this girl!

DJ being DJ, lol

Carol & Jay, Carol & I shared an office for 6 years

The Russells (Dave is now my boss, but we've know the family for years.. our girls were at the same preschool for awhile)

The Farmers.. our first neighbors & friends in Gypsum

Tonya & I

The girls w/ our neighbors the Gundersons.. we live in such a great neighborhood!  Going to be so hard to leave.

Carol & Charlee enjoying the bubbles

Kent.. he is so funny!

She loves her new Strider!

Hailee & Bella.. they are so close!

The Nelsons.. I'm going to refrain from commenting on how much we are going to miss them as it will only bring tears.  They better make their way to Jordan this year!

The end of a great night!  One of my favorite pictures of us.. thanks Billy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment