Rome, Italy Dec. 2012

Friday, June 15, 2012

California Lovin'!

"How do you like being in California, Hailee?"
"I like it a lot, I just don't like the weather."
Well, that pretty much sums it up for all of us. We are all having a great time, but boy is it hot! The forecast for Father's Day is 106! Getting us ready for the Middle East I guess!
We're staying with Colt and Sydney, and are really enjoying their company. Lots of laughs and the summer has only just begun!
Our first few days have been packed with visits with family and friends, but we love it! We wouldn't have it any other way, after all, that is why we are here. :-) Hailee spent the week going to vacation bible school with Sydney's nephew Damien. She loved it!
I had to return my Mac laptop when I left GCMS (boo), and blogging on the ipad app is not fun. We will hopefully have a new laptop by the end of next week, and I promise to get some better pics (and posts) uploaded then. For now, enjoy the pictures below from my phone.
Since I started this post with a quote from Hailee, I'll end it with a quote from Hailee. This one goes out to all of our Colorado peeps. We were almost to Bakersfield, and Charlee was throwing a fit. I was trying to calm her down, and told her that we are almost home. Hailee responds, "Mom, home is Colorado. We just drove like a thousand miles, so we are nowhere close to home." What can I say? Our baby is a Colorado girl at heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment