Rome, Italy Dec. 2012

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day Trip to the beach!

This Cali girl loves the beach, so when the chance arose to take a break from moving preparations and get the heck out of the heat- I was more than ready!

The girls and I headed over to Pismo with one of my best friends, Jennifer, and her son, Carson. The kids had a great time playing in the ocean and digging in the sand, while their mommies were able to relax, read, and just enjoy the beautiful weather. HAHA! Anyone who knows Charlee knows that's not even a possibility. It's what I envisioned before we left, but once again, rambunctious Charlee had other plans for mommy. AND.. maybe, just maybe.. I liked her plans better than my own. I mean, who doesn't love splashing through the ocean while giggling like a child? ;-)

Jenn and I had a great day playing with our kiddos at the beach. We're some pretty lucky ladies who love being moms. We often chat about our journeys as mothers, and how difficult but rewarding it is. The way I see it, we must be doing something right. Despite the trying and challenging times, we have some pretty amazing kids.. and how lucky are we that they have bonded just like their mommies!

-blog from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment