Rome, Italy Dec. 2012

Thursday, August 30, 2012

My first week as an 8-year-old expat in Amman, Jordan :)

Well I, Hailee Nelson truly think Jordan is magnificent!

I met a nice new friend from Palestine on the plane. She's a girl and has two little sister. We spent over 10 hours on the plane with her. At least there was a touch tv. Then we had to say our goodbyes.

We went to Madaba Greek Orthodox Church. There were little tiny rocks put into big pretty pictures. They were amazing. I got to go to a great fancy restaurant. By the first round you were full.

Compared to Red Hill my school is way bigger. There's a swimming pool, a track, a gym, foosball table, tennis, volleyball, & soccer. It's amazing! My uniforms are brown and blue. We've got different clothes from PE. I met my teacher and he has a cool accent.

My neighbor told me the royal family will be at my school. One of the princes graduated. So there's 3 more that haven't. I wonder if one of the princesses is in my grade. There's 2 princesses & 1 prince in the whole school.

Jordan is amazing! I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment