Rome, Italy Dec. 2012

Monday, February 17, 2014

Christmas Crazy?

Have you ever seen the Christmas Movie starring Kathy Ireland called "Once Upon a Christmas" or the sequel "Twice Upon a Christmas"?  Probably not. Well in this movie, she's referred to as Christmas Crazy.  The fact that I've not only seen these movies multiple times, but that I also own them both is probably my first sign.

Three more signs today that, I too, may be Christmas Crazy.

Feb. 17th and my 3-year-old is coloring a picture of Santa and Frosty the Snowman, and then tells me she wants to watch Santa Clause 3.  Yes, she knows them so well, she knows which of the 3 she wants to watch.  (I considered letting her watch it).

My weekly emails from Amazon suggesting items picked just for me. Yep.  Always Christmas movies. Itunes? More of the same. Christmas songs are ALWAYS my suggested music.  

My favorite of today.  Getting on the escalator, Charlee proceeds to stretch her legs out as far as she can (basically doing the splits) just like Buddy from "The Elf". 
Even better.  The entire family got it.  

Christmas crazy? 


2 comments: