Rome, Italy Dec. 2012

Friday, February 7, 2014

New adventures in 2014!

Worst blogger in the world.  Okay, maybe I'm not quite that bad, but what has it been.. 6 months since my last blog post?!  I'm going to try and do better, really I am.  My goal is to do short posts and then it won't seem like such a monumental task. Right now the day to day is keeping me quite busy.  In addition to working and being a wife and mom, I am also working on my master's degree!  It's tough but I am going to stick with it and get the job done.  Should Will be done by next summer.

Most readers probably know this by now, but the Nelson fam is off to Luxembourg in August! Still in shock that we are moving to Europe. Who would've thought?

Luxembourg borders France, Germany, and Belgium.  Last night Bill was looking at train tickets and travel options. It will take us 2 hours and 15 minutes to get to Paris by train. Price per ticket- $18.  What?!?  I can't handle it.  Life is amazing.

Charlee and Hailee will both be at the school, yay!  Char loves attending the new daycare at our school but always say, "I want to go to the big school."  Soon, baby girl will be in preschool!  Hailee is super excited too.  One of her favorite things about the school- it's a non-uniform school.  Mom, not so excited.  In mom world, uniforms are awesome.  

Here's the link to our new school- http://www.islux.lu/

And, here's a link to some of our favorite things we've read about Luxembourg- http://www.visitluxembourg.com/en/what-to-do/nature-tours/hiking

With all the road biking options in our area extending into neighboring countries, I'm thinking I may never see my husband!

P.S. Who's coming to visit???

No comments:

Post a Comment